Friday, October 5, 2012

Arcade Action : Galloping Ghost Arcade

Today I made a trip down to an awesome arcade in Brookfield, IL called Galloping Ghost. Only $15 at the door gains you access to a ton arcade machines all set to free play. I spent over two hours there and only played a fraction of the machines they have. While I was there I tried to play as many classics as possible; Donkey Kong, Galaga, Missile Command, Centipede, Asteroids, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Ms Pac-Man. It was awesome to play these games on their actual machines, especially Asteroids. I was terrible at most of them but nevertheless I still had a blast. Another excellent part of my trip was checking out games that I had only played on MAME before like Aliens Vs. Predators and Battletoads, which are both fun as hell. Like I said there were so many games. 

Over all this is the best arcade that I have ever been to and the best part is that you don't even need to smash your piggy bank to get a ton of playtime. If you are ever in the Brookfield area I would definitely swing by Galloping Ghost.

Galloping Ghost Arcade
9415 Ogden Avenue
Brookfield, IL 60513
(708) 485-4700
www.gallopingghostarcade.com







No comments:

Post a Comment