Sunday, October 14, 2012

Retro Finds


Hey retro dudes and dudettes. This weekend I checked out a couple of new places in my area that I heard may sell retro games. The places ended up having a ton of retro stuff. One place even had a nice import section. Unfortunately most of the merch was way over priced. Even with the prices being a little out of line I was still able to find a few things that were more in my price range to add to my collection. 

Sub Terrania

Ninja Gaiden 2 (damanged label but I'll fix that) and Bubble Bobble

Not a perfect label reproduction but at least I can read it now. 
Robocop Vs. Terminator and Wrestle Mania

Now for what I'm not sure is a nice find or not, a TRS-80 color in the box with a couple of games. I am not really into the older computer gaming stuff especially something as old as the TRS-80, but for whatever reason I decided to grab it.

The box says it all

Bustout, Space Assault, Chess.

Maybe I'll learn some Basic...





No comments:

Post a Comment