Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let's Play TMNT 4


Boy I never though there would be so much of a learning curve to making game play videos, but I think I finally got it down. The last couple of weeks I have been screwing around with my recording setup. I was having bad audio issues and dropped video frames. It took a lot patience and at times a little swearing, but I figured out the problems. Even after having all the correct settings and doing the actually recording I still had to figure out the right way to upload it from my Twitch TV channel to YouTube. Fortunately for me that was the easiest part.

Last night me and my 5yr old son played through Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4. The furthest we have made it before was the pirate ship. So I used my Game Genie for infinite lives in order for us to make it all the way to the end of the game. My son loves the Turtles and we had a lot of fun playing together. Beat 'em ups like Turtles 4 are the perfect game for us to play. Especially when you don't have to worry about dying. The game controls are simple, with only two button for him to mash and most importantly lots of action so he doesn't get bored.

Next time I'll try to add commentary to my videos but I'm still working out some issues with my mic setup. I might  try to do another Let's Play tonight. Maybe something on Sega Genesis. Well anyways check out our TMNT 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment