Sunday, September 16, 2012

IT CAME FROM CRAIGS LIST!!!


___________________________________________________________________

Found an ad on Craigslist for a bunch of gaming stuff. A lot of empty N64 boxes and sports games, but he did have two working Dreamcast consoles. I got it all for just $25. I already have a few Dreamcast so I think I'll try to flip these Craigslist one on Ebay. I have been trying to thin out  my duplicate consoles and games. I'm saving up for a Neo Geo AES or CMVS, I haven't decided yet. I played an AES at the Video Game Summit a couple of months ago and have been wanted to get my hands on one ever since.  

Dreamcasts and controllers
Pitfall more sports games and a Game Gear
N64 and Playstation controllers
Empty boxes
New Tony Hawk and Xbox controller.
Sports games


No comments:

Post a Comment