Sunday, September 23, 2012

Retro Finds

Little Nemo & Ghost 'N Goblins
Hello all Bad Username here with some more retro video game finds. This week I picked up two Capcom NES games at a retail store for role playing / card games called Colosseum Games located in Kenosha,WI. The person who helped me out was really friendly and I could tell he also passion for retro games too. I think he may have been the owner but I am not entirely sure. Anyways at the front counter they have a small section of retro games; NES, SNES, N64, etc. Prices are about what you can expect for a retail store, up words of $20 for the more popular retro games. With that said I feel I got a good deal on the games I found today. I will definitely check in there every now and again to see what comes in. 


Colosseum Games


5719 75th St
Kenosha, WI 53142
262-909-6121


http://www.colosseumgamesofwi.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment