Sunday, December 9, 2012

Retro Video Game Pick Ups



So today my oldest son and I went game hunting at a few of the local Flea Markets. I picked up two Nintendo games Pac-Man and Sky Shark. I'm interested in digging into Sky Shark which I guess is a vertical shoot em' up. I love shmups so hopefully this it's a fun one. Pac-Man has always been one of those games I could play and have a good time even though I'm not to good at it. Not much else I can say about Pac-Man except that it's Pac-Man on the NES. 


Also picked up two PlayStation one games Die Hard Trilogy and Tekken II. I owned both of these games when I was a kid but like all my old games back in the day I ended up (regretfull now) trading them in. Anyways, we played the crap out of Tekken II when I was a kid (love this game). I was excited to add it back into my collection. Although it didn't come with the original case and manual I was more then happy to play the $1 the lady wanted for it. I can't remember much about Die Hard Trilogy except that I used to like it and thought it was fun. I guess we will see how it has held up compared to my memories of the game. All in all it was a pretty nice day. I ended up seeing a lot of cool things and I met some nice folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment