Sunday, March 31, 2013

Inner Child Collectibles & Comics


A few months ago I met a guy at a the Gurnee Comic Book show that said he was the owner of a collectibles store in Kenosha. I had been meaning to check it out and I finally got the chance yesterday. Located at 5921 6th Avenue Inner Child Collectible & Comics is a store that you can't miss. Just seeing the outside of the store would make any geek want a peek inside. 

From the moment I entered the store I was hit with instant nostalgia. Vintage toys, comic books, and retro video games. I saw things I hadn't seen in years. I could have easily spent an entire paycheck there, but I don't think my wife would appreciate that much. 

The retro video game section is solely dedicated to Nintendo stuff, but thats alright because they have quite a few carts and boxed items. Prices where pretty reasonable too. I found a couple of NES games for cheap, and some other things caught my eye that I'll be looking to back for once I have some more coin to spend.

    












Inner Child Collectibles & Comics

5921 6th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
http://www.innerchildcomics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment